Friday, March 1, 2013

OPI Skyfall collection nail polishes

This is a super late review, but I just had time to try out all of the four colours. I wore each of them for a week to see how they lasted on my nails :)


Golden Eye, The Spy Who Loved Me, The World Is Not Enough, Live and Let Die


 Golden Eye
This is my favourite colour out of the four because it is very unique. It is a warm gold with a red undertone. I feel like I see a red sheen when applied on my nails but I cannot spot any red in the actual polish. When I first swatched it on a piece of tape, it was very sheer. However, on the nails it is completely opaque with two coats!
The Spy Who Loved Me
The formula of this polish is fantastic! I can almost wear it with just one coat. In terms of colour, it is a nice vibrant red with gold sparkles.

 The World is Not Enough
This edgy gunmetal polish applies smoothly like most OPI polishes. I like this colour but I have a very similar one from an OPI Christmas collection a few years ago. 

Live and Let Die
This is a very dark blue-green polish. From a distance, it almost looks like black. It is perfect for the cold, winter season. (Excuse the low resolution on the pic, I took it off my instagram - @lynndiful)

All of the polishes wore very well. They lasted for a whole week with very few chips. I use my right index finger the most, so that finger always chips within two days with all my polishes. 

I hope you enjoyed my quick review of the mini polishes. I love buying minis because never ever finish a bottle of nail polish. Minis are less wasteful and give me an opportunity to try more colours :)

What are you rocking on your nails?

Be happy, 

Lynndiful

2 comments:

  1. I have Goldeneye. I love it for a glitter gradient :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gradient is so hard to do. I always end up doing so many coats and then wait for hours for my nails to dry :( love to see a pic of your glitter gradient nails!

      Delete