Thursday, December 27, 2012

Holiday Fashion

Christmas is my favourite time of the year. There is so much happy spirit in the air. I love all the festive decorations and music everywhere. Here is how I spent my Christmas ...
The weekend before Christmas, I went on a mini road-trip to visit some family and friends. I have never seen so much snow in my life. The snow covered most basements and made stop signs barely visible.

Shirt: Banana Republic; Sun glasses: Express

On Christmas Day, I woke up to lots of love. I couldn't wait to open my stocking and presents! I guess I have been a good girl in 2012 :P

Wanna see what is under the wrapping paper? I will show you in the upcoming post!

Here is my Christmas Day outfit ...

Coat: Blue notes (a super bargain for $15 years ago);
Boots: BCBGeneration at Macy's

Dress and belt: I got them many years ago

I spot kitty!


Here is what I wore to a Christmas Eve party, just a goofy shot.

Shirt: Garage; Skirt: Forever 21
 Happy holidays everyone!

My first attempt at decorating my own tree.
 I promise next year will get better!
Don't forget to check back later to see what Santa got me :)

Be happy,

Lynndiful <3

No comments:

Post a Comment